Hello and welcome to TheBubbleShow.com.au
My name is Glen and I am a bubble-ologist or sometimes called a ‘bubble artist’. I have developed the most awesome bubble show and bubble workshop that kids of all ages will absolutely love. Fun, Interactive, entertaining and totally unique.
I use my unique bubble shows to bring happiness, mystery, amazement and fun to people just like you and your children.
If you have seen the Gazillion Bubble Show which has been touring the world, imagine having a similar show at your place, OK maybe not a gazillion bubbles, that’s a lot, but certainly some of the most spectacular bubble shapes and bubble fun possible.
I have a secret bubble show mixture that is used to create some of the most amazing bubbles that you have ever seen.
The Bubble Show Workshop and The Bubble Show
- Community Events
- Shopping Centres
- Corporate Events
- Birthday Parties
- Vacation Care Incursions
- School Shows
- Fates and Festivals
- Outside School Hours Care (OSHC)
The Bubble Show Workshop
The Bubble Show Workshop is a fun, creative ‘hands on’ activity for kids of all ages and is ideal for the ‘harder to please’ older kids, as I suggested earlier “we all love bubbles”.
The Bubble Show workshop is in two parts. The first part is indoors. This is where each child gets put ‘inside’ a giant soap bubble. Can you imagine that?..this is a fabulous and rare photo opportunity, you child inside a bubble…it is the best!! and a photo to treasure.
The second part of the Bubble Show activity is outside, on a grassed area or similar.
I give the kids some simple instructions and they get to make their own incredi-bubble bubbles with the special bubble equipment and using their own hands…it is so much fun. Just look at the video and you will see what an awesome activity this is for kids.
The Bubble Show
I had so much fun putting this show together…oh my goodness…so much fun. There is NO other show like it…it rare and unique.
The touring Gazillion Bubble show that I mentioned earlier was awesome BUT..what a mess…litres and litres of bubble juice all over the floor, we can’t have that! My show is a dry, no mess show.
The interactive Bubble Show blends comedy, magic and bubble artistry to create a 45 minute entertaining, educational and engaging spectacular bubble show.
How much do the Bubble Shows cost?
The cost of the Bubble Workshop and the Bubble Show depends on several factors, number of kids, location, date and time of show, number of shows required. Contact me with some details and I will send you the cost.
Where are you based?
I am based in Brisbane, Australia and most of my shows happen within the greater Brisbane area and surrounding cities. I am happy to travel within Queensland or interstate for larger events.
A Little Bit About Soap Bubbles…
- Although the bubble recipe that I use in my bubble show has taken several years to perfect and is a trade secret, you can easily make your own bubbles juice by following this simple recipe; 7 parts water, 3 parts Morning Fresh Original detergent, 1 part glycerine (from your chemist). Gently mix together in a clean container and leave overnight.
- The enemy of soap bubbles is hot dry air, they don’t like it. Humid days are good and rainy days are great. Rain will not pop soap bubbles so get a bubble mixture together, some coats on and head off into the back garden and get the kids blowing bubbles, this is the best fun kids can have.
- Bubbles are actually all around us, in soda drinks, in our blood, in balls and balloons, in running water, coming out of a gold fish’s mouth, in clouds, floating on the ocean. Keep an look out for them.
- I think the fascination with soap bubbles is they are so beautiful, with amazing colours including shades of gold, amazing deep blues and all the colours of a rainbow, but, they only last a short period of time, in my opinion, not enough time, so when one bubble bursts I want to make another so I can continue to look at its shape and colour as it drifts dreamily into the air until it is out of sight.
- A soap bubble is, after all, just a pocket of air, trapped by a thin elastic mixture of mainly soap and water. Did you know that if your hands are wet, you can catch a bubble on your hand and if it has been raining, bubbles will land on wet surfaces without popping, well at least for a short time. I got a giant bubble to land on the road outside my house…I was shocked to see it sitting there as cars drove past..even got a photo of it.
- One thing I have noticed when blowing a bubble on a cold day, they float a lot higher due to my warm breath. We all know hot air rises and having a warm bubble will cause it to float up through the cold air – interesting. Try blowing bubbles on hot and cold days and see for yourself.
- Have fun trying different items to make beautiful bubbles, a paper clip, a straw, a wire coat hanger, a cookie cutter, a cardboard toilet tube, a bracelet, a necklace. All these items will make bubbles big and small, take a look around you, use your imagination and see what else you can use…a fish slice…yes there are so many items you can use and I use some in my bubble show.
- I just did a Google search for bubble show, the words ‘bubble show’ returned over 6 million results, that’s a lot of bubbles so if you have found this website www.TheBubbleShow.com.au congratulations and I hope it was the 1st click and not the 6 millionth.
- Well that’s a little bit about bubbles, please contact me to book a bubble show or if you require any further information about my bubble shows.